Thursday, July 30, 2009

So far so good

I am at this moment hungry so I am chewing a piece of sugar free gum. I am so hoping that it curbs the hunger pain, really pains. The food is pretty decent, I have had worse… Yesterday, I ate the cream of broccoli soup- I give that 1 ½ thumbs up. The Dutch Chocolate and Orange Cream shakes are 2 thumbs up. The beef stew- 1 thumb. Last night for supper I had 4 oz of sirloin steak and a salad with cucumbers and celery with reduced fat dressing. That was a good meal.

Last night all I dreamt about was using the bathroom! I guess all the times I went yesterday and all the water I drank made me dream about it too. I got up 3x last night to use the bathroom! I was scare at one time I wouldn’t make it! Scary for a woman who has had a hysterectomy! My bladder ain’t what it use to be. It sucks getting older!

This morning I had the maple and brown sugar oatmeal. Not the best, but I have been told it takes a while to get use to the oatmeal. Maybe tomorrow I will try the eggs. Tonight we are having grilled pork chops. I have some asparagus in the cabinet; I will heat that up too. I am sure Annessa and Dewayne will eat something else!

I went to Karate last night and had a good work out. I might go walking this evening with Annessa if it isn’t raining. She needs the exercise too, plus we are doing a 5k in 3 weeks! Yesterday was a safe and good day as far as not having cravings. Today has not been too easy because my co-workers have been talking about food. Leigh had chocolate doughnuts, I looked at them longingly! Can you really look at food longingly? I can! Isn’t that terrible?

I gotta go, I will give the load down tomorrow about what I ate today. God Bless and Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment